Kangaroomis Shop Policies
If you are placing a custom order, please read through our shop policies so you are aware how ordering works!
- We have the right to deny any custom requests that we don't feel comfortable creating. (Some reasons we may deny requests: type of content, difficulty level, lack of custom design openings)
- Custom commissions start at $280 and go up from there. (Most commissions will be between $300-450) The more detailed your commission, the more expensive it will be. All of our kigus are handmade and made to order, so the price reflects both the time and quality involved.
- Customs can take between 4-12 weeks to complete. This will vary based on the complexity of the submission. We can offer rush orders for an additional fee.
- We cannot guarantee work-in-progress photos of custom orders.
- You MUST add in all the details you want for your order! This includes adjusted measurements, wings/tails/other small details, etc. If you forget to add a detail and want it added to the commission, you may be subject to additional fees.
- There is a possibility that we may be currently full on orders. If this is the case, we can add you to a waiting list and contact you the moment we receive an opening!
- We allow cancellations within 48 hours of purchasing a commission. After that point, we cannot refund your order, as all of our products are made to order.
- We do not accept returns or refunds at this time, due to the custom nature of our products. If you are unsatisfied with your commission, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or message us on social media, and we will do what we can to assist you!
- We are not responsible for any international customs fees (if applicable).